Friday, April 4, 2008

I Am a Prisoner of Christ

When God began dealing with me about being saved, He moved a sanctified woman next door to me. When God gave her the opportunity to witness Christ to me, she did. Before she explained Christ to me, I did not know for certain if I was saved or not. As far as I knew, I was living a good moral life. However, there was doubt there. My neighbor let me know that when you have a real relationship with God, you will have no doubt. It is something that cannot be hid or guessed about. When you met Christ in your lions den, you know it. Just like you know when the sun shines. When the birds sing, you know. I realized that I was going to be a prisoner either of my sins and old habits or a prisoner of Christ. Being a prisoner of Christ to me means that his will becomes my will. His ways become my ways. Being in Christ sets me free. If you are a prisoner to drugs, cigarettes, alcohol, or any other form of bondage, there is freedom in Christ. You cannot get out, but Jesus can let you out. Only Jesus has the key. Only Jesus has the powever to break that yoke that has been holding you. Become honestly sorry for your sins, and ask Him to forgive you and come into your life right now. Like a famous preacher once said, Jesus is a habit breaker. In Ephesians 4: 1-6 Apostle Paul refers to himself as a prisoner of Christ. It reads as follows: I therefore, the prisoner of the Lord, beseech you that ye walk worthy of the vocation wherewith ye are called,With all lowliness and meekness, with longsuffering, forbearing one another in love; Endeavouring to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace. [There is] one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling; One Lord, one faith, one baptism, One God and Father of all, who [is] above all, and through all, and in you all.
Partner with this ministry today and help us let people know that whatever thing they are wrestling with is a God case. Romans 6:22 But now being made free from sin, and become servants to God, ye have your fruit unto holiness, and the end everlasting life. Romans 8:2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death. Jesus rolls heavy burdens from his people. Our website at www.holyghosttakeover.org is under construction. Join us as we see it grow. You can watch the ministry video now on this site. When it is finished you will be able to request prayer online. Bookmark this spot and tell others about this dynamic Pentecostal ministry. God bless. God bless.

No comments: