Thursday, March 13, 2008

God is a Waymaker

Word of Encouragement from the Holy Ghost Takeover Outreach Ministry
Thought for Today: God is a Waymaker
So many times God has made a way for me. I love to quote verses of songs. There is a song that says while I was trying to figure it out, God has already worked it out. I have had to deal with so many things as many other people have. I have wondered how can I do this or what should I do to make this work. One of my family members became ill. The illness appeared as a rash. It started to spread leaving black spots behind. I had never seen anything like it. As the disease started to spread toward her face, I knew that only God could stop this attack of the enemy. Then God spoke a word to me. I told my family member what the Holy Ghost told me. She went to the doctor and the doctor prescribed that kind of medicine. Now the marks have faded so into the skin that I can hardly see them. I Corinthians 10:13 There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God [is] faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear [it]. Regular words of encouragement will be posted to encourage you so visit us again.

No comments: